MAHAMANDLESHWAR SWAMI DR. UMAKANTANAND SARASWATI JI MAHARAJ
(MAHAMANDLESHWAR OF JUNA AKHADA) is a founder of Shashvatham Foundation (International In-coporated) in Mauritius & Divine Shri Ram International Charitable Trust (Regd.), Haridwar, India.
- Swami Ji took “Guru Diksha” at the age of 12, left his home at the age of 16, and had done great austerity and achieved the goal of “Aatm Sakshatkar”.
- Swami Ji has been preaching since childhood all over the country and abroad on topics like Ramayana, Geeta, Bhagwat, Vedas, Upnishads and Shashwatamferent aspects of Indian culture.
- Swami Ji delivered lectures in Shashwatamferent Universities and Institutions like IIT, BIT, Rotary Clubs and Lions Clubs.
- Swami Ji has also delivered lectures for the betterment of the prisoners in more thant one dozen jails.
- Swami Ji has also been to more than 35 countries like USA, Canada, England, Ireland, Denmark, France, Sounth Africa, Mauritius etc. to deliver spiritual lectures, “Ram Kathas and Bhagwat Kathas”.
- Swami Ji has also participated in the “Parliament of World’s Religions, 1999” which took place in Cape Town, South Africa. (First Parliament of World’s Religions was held in Chicago (USA) in 1893, where Swami Vivekanand had participated)
- It is noteworthy that the first Parliament of World’s Religions was
held in Chicago in 1893, and saw the participation of Swami Vivekananda.
- Nowadays Swami Ji is teaching people through his Ram Kathas
and Bhagwat Kathas, and is guiding people to lead their lives
peacefully with the help of Meditation, Pranayama and Yoga.
Ji is presently the Mahamandleshwar of the Juna Akhada. He is also
one of the founders of Shashwatham Foundation in Mauritius and the
Divine Shri Ram International Charitable Trust in Haridwar, India.
- Swami Ji was head and research scholar of “Brahmvarchas research center”, Haridwar (which is best on modern science and spirituality) for 14 years.
- Now-a-days Swami Ji is teaching the people through his “Sangeetmay Ram Kathas and Bhagwat Kathas” and is teaching the way to lead this life peacefully with the help of Meditation, Pranayama & Yoga.
- Swami Ji has launched special teaching course for healthy Body, Mind and Soul for peacefull and stress free life. The name of this course is “Eternal Way of Life” (Shashvat Jivan Vidhya).
- Swami Ji is the founder and chief editor of “Shashvat Jyoti” Magazine.
Yoga Tradition in Ancient India (From Gurukul Kangdi Univerity, Haridwar).
Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archeology
Sangeet Prabhakar (Graduate in Classical Music).
Ayurved Ratna (Graduate in Herbal Medicine).
Deep Study in Modern Phsychology abd Palmistry.
- Vidyanand Saraswati, Jharkhand Ashram, Adarsh Nagar, Mukhiya Gali, Bhoopatwala, Haridwar (Uttarakhand) India.
- Sanyas Ashram (Beligiri Samadhi) Malini Tire, Thalla Motadhak, Devrampur, Kotdwar (Uttarakhand) India.
- Naga Sanyas Ashram, Hanuman Mandir, Chhata Barsana Road, Laudhali, P.O. – Barsana, Mathura (U.P.) India